About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections: Call for Nominations
In compliance with the RIPE NCC Articles of Association (AoA), the RIPE NCC is calling for nominations to the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- RIPE 62: Registration Now Open
Online registration is now open for RIPE 62, taking place from 2-6 May 2011 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- RIPE NCC Launches Internet Resource Certification Service
Regional Internet Registries Spearhead Initiative to Improve Internet Routing Stability
- RIPE 61 - Meeting Report
RIPE Chair Rob Blokzijl opened the RIPE 61 Meeting, welcomed the attendees to Rome and mentioned that this would be the last RIPE Meeting before the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) runs out of IPv4 addresses.
- Report from the November 2010 RIPE NCC General Meeting
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) November 2010 was held Wednesday, 17 November, adjacent to the RIPE 61 Meeting, at the Westin Excelsior Hotel in Rome.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Moscow Sets Precedent for Internet Community in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe
Internet community to create regional forum for Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe.
- Experimental RIS Announcements: RIPE NCC Internal Procedures Amended
On Friday, 27 August 2010, the RIPE NCC was involved in an experiment that lead to an unexpected impact on Internet operations.
- RIPE NCC Brings DNS Security Extensions to Europe to Make the Internet Safer for Users
Global initiative by the Internet community aims to protect users against phishing and other online scams
- RIPE Labs 2.0 is Now Live
In the year since its launch, RIPE Labs has grown into a dynamic resource that allows the RIPE community to present and discuss new Internet-related tools and ideas.
- RIPE Community Statement on the Internet Address Management System