About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- RIPE 61 - Meeting Report
RIPE Chair Rob Blokzijl opened the RIPE 61 Meeting, welcomed the attendees to Rome and mentioned that this would be the last RIPE Meeting before the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) runs out of IPv4 addresses.
- Report from the November 2010 RIPE NCC General Meeting
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) November 2010 was held Wednesday, 17 November, adjacent to the RIPE 61 Meeting, at the Westin Excelsior Hotel in Rome.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Moscow Sets Precedent for Internet Community in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe
Internet community to create regional forum for Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe.
- Experimental RIS Announcements: RIPE NCC Internal Procedures Amended
On Friday, 27 August 2010, the RIPE NCC was involved in an experiment that lead to an unexpected impact on Internet operations.
- RIPE NCC Brings DNS Security Extensions to Europe to Make the Internet Safer for Users
Global initiative by the Internet community aims to protect users against phishing and other online scams
- RIPE Labs 2.0 is Now Live
In the year since its launch, RIPE Labs has grown into a dynamic resource that allows the RIPE community to present and discuss new Internet-related tools and ideas.
- RIPE Community Statement on the Internet Address Management System
- Rob Blokzijl Receives Royal Recognition for his Work as an Internet Pioneer
Dr. Rob Blokzijl, founding member and Chair of RIPE (Réseaux IP Européens), was made an Officer in the Order of Orange Nassau (Orde van Oranje Nassau) in an official ceremony conducted by the acting Mayor of Amsterdam, Lodewijk Asscher, on 12 May 2010.
- Nigel Titley and Remco van Mook elected to RIPE NCC Executive Board
Nigel Titley and Remco van Mook were elected by the membership to take the available seats on the Executive Board.
- RIPE NCC Operated K-Root Server Distributing Root Zone Signed with DNSSEC
K-root, one of the 13 root name servers, distributing the root zone signed with DNSSEC as part of a global deployment plan that will see all 13 root zone servers signed by 1 July 2010.