About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- RIPE NCC’s certification software awarded five-star rating
- RIPE NCC Publishes Latest Member Update
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce that the latest edition of the RIPE NCC Member Update is now available.
- IPv6 Assignment to the RIPE NCC
Based on RIPE Policy Document ripe-476, "Allocating/Assigning Resources to the RIPE NCC", the RIPE NCC pool of Arbiters has decided that a request to renew the currently assigned IPv6 2001:7fb::/32 prefix for Internet experiments has met the criteria for assignment.
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections: Call for Nominations
In compliance with the RIPE NCC Articles of Association (AoA), the RIPE NCC is calling for nominations to the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- RIPE 62: Registration Now Open
Online registration is now open for RIPE 62, taking place from 2-6 May 2011 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- RIPE NCC Launches Internet Resource Certification Service
Regional Internet Registries Spearhead Initiative to Improve Internet Routing Stability
- RIPE 61 - Meeting Report
RIPE Chair Rob Blokzijl opened the RIPE 61 Meeting, welcomed the attendees to Rome and mentioned that this would be the last RIPE Meeting before the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) runs out of IPv4 addresses.
- Report from the November 2010 RIPE NCC General Meeting
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) November 2010 was held Wednesday, 17 November, adjacent to the RIPE 61 Meeting, at the Westin Excelsior Hotel in Rome.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Moscow Sets Precedent for Internet Community in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe
Internet community to create regional forum for Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe.
- Experimental RIS Announcements: RIPE NCC Internal Procedures Amended
On Friday, 27 August 2010, the RIPE NCC was involved in an experiment that lead to an unexpected impact on Internet operations.