About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- 1,000th LIR Requests Resource Certificate from the RIPE NCC
On 21 June 2012, 18 months after the RIPE NCC launched its Resource Certification (RPKI) service, the 1,000th LIR has requested a digital certificate for their Internet number resources.
- RIPE 65 Meeting - Registration Open
Registration is now open for the RIPE 65 Meeting in Amsterdam
- Internet Number Resources Approved to the RIPE NCC
Based on RIPE Policy Document ripe-476, "Allocating/Assigning Resources to the RIPE NCC", the RIPE NCC pool of Arbiters has approved IPv4-, IPv6- and ASN resources to the RIPE NCC's MENOG IPv6 roadshow network.
- RIPE NCC and AfriNIC Contribute to the Launch of Arab Internet Governance Forum
New initiative demonstrates ongoing cooperation between region’s governments and technical community
- RIPE NCC Chief Scientist, Daniel Karrenberg, Inducted into Internet Hall of Fame
The RIPE NCC is delighted to announce that its Chief Scientist, Daniel Karrenberg, has been inducted into the Internet Hall of Fame as a Global Connector.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting April 2012
- RIPE NCC Publishes Latest Member Update
- RIPE NCC - 20 Years Serving The RIPE Community
In April 1992, the RIPE NCC was established to coordinate and support the activities of the RIPE community and to function as a European Internet Registry (later a Regional Internet Registry) responsible for the distribution and management of Internet number resources. This month, the RIPE NCC celebrates 20 years of serving the RIPE community.
- RIPE NCC Membership Reaches 8,000
On 23 March 2012, the RIPE NCC was joined by its 8,000th member, marking a milestone in the history of the Amsterdam based, not-for-profit organisation.
- Summons of the RIPE NCC Against the State of the Netherlands
Below is a brief summary of the summons the RIPE NCC filed against the state of the Netherlands. This summary was created to provide members and other interested parties with an overview of the summons. The full summons is available only in Dutch and is available as a PDF.