About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- NRO NC Call for Nominations: RIPE NCC Service Region
There is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC). The three-year term of Hans Petter Holen ends on 31 December 2013.
- The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI)
The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI), which launched at the RIPE 66 Meeting in Dublin, will continue for the RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens from 14-18 October 2013.
- 89th Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board had its 89th meeting on 25 June 2013.
- RIPE NCC Report: Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2012
In 2012, the RIPE NCC received 21 requests from Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) in nine countries. A recently published transparency report details the nature of these requests and the actions that were taken as a result. This report will be published annually from now on.
- RIPE NCC Launches New Initiatives at EuroDIG 2013
EuroDIG (the European Dialogue on Internet Governance) held its sixth meeting in Lisbon on 20-21 June 2013, attracting its largest ever audience of more than 600 registered attendees from government, business, civil society and the Internet technical community.
- RIPE NCC Report on the ITU WTPF-13
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) held its fifth World Telecommunications/ICT Policy Forum (WTPF) in Geneva from 14-16 May 2013.
- RIPE NCC Launches the RIPE Database Training Course
The RIPE NCC is launching the fourth course in its training portfolio, the RIPE Database Training Course.
- RIPE NCC Hosts Brussels Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators
The first 2013 Roundtable Meeting was held in Brussels on 19 March, adjacent to the European Commission's High Level Group on Internet Governance, and attracted around 40 participants from governments, regulators and industry.
- RIPE NCC Supporting TERENA Networking Conference 2013
The RIPE NCC is proud to be sponsor of the TERENA Networking Conference 2013, which takes place in Maastricht, the Netherlands, from 3-6 June 2013.
- The RIPE NCC's Case Against the State of the Netherlands Dismissed