About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- RIPE NCC Member Update October 2013
The RIPE NCC Member Update October 2013 is now online.
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014
The Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014 is now available for members to review.
- 90th Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 90th meeting on 27 August 2013.
- RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting Discusses IETF, Internet Security and RIPE Policy Development
The RIPE NCC hosted a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators on Tuesday, 10 September 2013, in Amsterdam, bringing together around 30 participants from governments, regulators and the Internet technical community.
- Netnod Selected to Host RIPE NCC "Warm Node"
On 1 July 2013, the RIPE NCC issued a call for organisations willing to host a "warm node" able operate some of the RIPE NCC's critical services in case of a major disaster in the Amsterdam area. In response, we received expressions of interest from 88 organisations, of which 22 submitted a full Request for Proposal (RFP).
- NRO NC Call for Nominations: RIPE NCC Service Region
There is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC). The three-year term of Hans Petter Holen ends on 31 December 2013.
- The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI)
The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI), which launched at the RIPE 66 Meeting in Dublin, will continue for the RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens from 14-18 October 2013.
- 89th Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board had its 89th meeting on 25 June 2013.
- RIPE NCC Report: Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2012
In 2012, the RIPE NCC received 21 requests from Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) in nine countries. A recently published transparency report details the nature of these requests and the actions that were taken as a result. This report will be published annually from now on.
- RIPE NCC Launches New Initiatives at EuroDIG 2013
EuroDIG (the European Dialogue on Internet Governance) held its sixth meeting in Lisbon on 20-21 June 2013, attracting its largest ever audience of more than 600 registered attendees from government, business, civil society and the Internet technical community.