About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- 91st Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 91st meeting on 12 December 2013.
- RIPE Chair Dr. Rob Blokzijl Announces Retirement
On 18 October 2013, Dr. Rob Blokzijl, the founding member and Chair of RIPE, announced that he would step down as RIPE Chair at the conclusion of the RIPE 68 Meeting in Warsaw in May 2014.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting October 2013
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held 16-17 October 2013 adjacent to the RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens. There were 97 attendees, excluding RIPE NCC staff and observers from the other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).
- RIPE NCC Member Update October 2013
The RIPE NCC Member Update October 2013 is now online.
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014
The Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014 is now available for members to review.
- 90th Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 90th meeting on 27 August 2013.
- RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting Discusses IETF, Internet Security and RIPE Policy Development
The RIPE NCC hosted a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators on Tuesday, 10 September 2013, in Amsterdam, bringing together around 30 participants from governments, regulators and the Internet technical community.
- Netnod Selected to Host RIPE NCC "Warm Node"
On 1 July 2013, the RIPE NCC issued a call for organisations willing to host a "warm node" able operate some of the RIPE NCC's critical services in case of a major disaster in the Amsterdam area. In response, we received expressions of interest from 88 organisations, of which 22 submitted a full Request for Proposal (RFP).
- NRO NC Call for Nominations: RIPE NCC Service Region
There is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC). The three-year term of Hans Petter Holen ends on 31 December 2013.
- The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI)
The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI), which launched at the RIPE 66 Meeting in Dublin, will continue for the RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens from 14-18 October 2013.