RIPE Labs 2.0 is Now Live
15 July 2010 - RIPE Labs 2.0 is now live. To accommodate the increasing content load on the site, and based on feedback from users, we've made some improvements to ensure a better experience for our users.
To promote discussion and sharing of ideas:
- It's now easier to comment on each article or tool
- You no longer need to register to make comments or join discussions
- Registration is only required for contributors of articles or tools
To make it easier to navigate RIPE Labs:
- The search functionality has been upgraded
- A tag cloud shows the most popular topics
- Long-term projects now have dedicated pages with detailed descriptions and regular updates
Your participation is vital for the continued success of RIPE Labs. If you have any comments or questions about RIPE Labs, or you'd like to contribute to the platform, please don't hesitate to contact us.