90th Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The Executive Board publishes the minutes of its meetings so that the RIPE NCC membership and the RIPE community will be up to date with the Board's thinking and ideas on all RIPE NCC-related matters.
The following is a summary of the main items from the 90th Executive Board meeting. Further detail is available in the:
- The Executive Board approves the updated version of the RIPE NCC procedural document "Transfer of Internet Number Resource Records and Change of a Member’s Official Legal Name" and tasks the RIPE NCC to publish and implement the updated version.
- The Executive Board approves the updated version of the RIPE NCC procedural document "Closure of Member and De-Registration of Internet Number Resources" and tasks the RIPE NCC to publish the updated version.
- The Executive Board directs the RIPE NCC to increase scrutiny for hijacking activities and to bring suspected cases to the attention of Dutch authorities.
- The Executive Board approves the publication of the Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014 and encourages the membership to discuss this draft version on the mailing lists.
- The Executive Board approves the following changes to be put forward to the RIPE NCC General Meeting of 16 October 2013:
Resolution 1 – Expanding the maximum number of Executive Board members to seven
Resolution 2 – Removing the need for the Executive Board to nominate an additional candidate
Resolution 3 – Simplifying the identification agreement for e-voting
- The Executive Board approves the draft agenda for the RIPE NCC General Meeting of 16 October 2013 and asked the RIPE NCC to publish the draft agenda.