News & Announcements
- Olaf Kolkman Steps Down From the RIPE NCC Arbiters Panel
Olaf Kolkman has stepped down from the RIPE NCC Arbiters Panel
- RIPE NCC Amsterdam Office Opening Hours on 4 July 2014
The RIPE NCC Amsterdam office will be closed on Friday, 4 July 2014.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Almaty
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Almaty took place in Kazakhstan on 9 June 2014.
- RIPE NCC Receives Allocation from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 20 May 2014, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /11 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 184.108.40.206/11, which will be added to our available pool.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2014
- RIPE NCC Member Update May 2014
The RIPE NCC Member Update is a special edition focusing on the RIPE NCC General Meeting and the RIPE 68 Meeting.
- 92nd RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 92nd meeting on 1 April 2014.
- NETmundial Concludes With Multistakeholder Statement
NETmundial, a two-day, multi-stakeholder meeting on Internet governance issues, concluded on Thursday, 24 April, in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Legacy IPv4 Address Space Returned to IANA
On 22 April 2014, the RIPE NCC handed over 5,376 returned legacy IPv4 addresses to IANA. This is the second time the RIPE NCC has returned legacy IPv4 addresses to IANA. For more information, please see the original news item and related documents.
- RIPE NCC Security Update on "Heartbleed" SSL Encryption Bug
The RIPE NCC is highly committed to protecting our IT infrastructure and safeguarding our members' data. Last week, a bug exploiting a serious security vulnerability in SSL encryption technology was discovered to have affected millions of websites.