Routing Information Service (RIS)
RIS is a RIPE NCC project that collects and stores Internet routing data from several locations around the globe. RIS offers tools that bring this data to the Internet community.
- IS Alarms for notifications on rogue announcements of your address space
- Search allows you to search for specific RIS data using several custom options
- ASInUse can determine whether an AS is currently in use on the Internet and provide statistical information about its neighbors
- PrefixInUse can determine when a prefix was last seen on the Internet and who originated it
- Looking glass allows you to directly query our route collectors
- RISwhois searches the latest RIS data for details of an IP address. It is useful when querying RIS from scripts. This also has a web interface
- Weekly Statistics Report weekly produced statistics concerning the state and changes of the global routing table
- RIS report BGP analysis graphs using the RIS data
- De-Bogonising New Address Blocks allows you to test reachability and view statistics for the visibility of new address blocks over the Internet
- RIS Status Overview lists maintenance announcements, outages and database insertion status
Comments or suggestions can be made by using our feedback form.