Request Test Traffic Measurement Services
The Test Traffic Measurement Service (TTM) was shut down on 1 July 2014. This information is available for historical reference.
We thank you for your interest in our Test Traffic Measurement Services (TTM).
In order to participate in the TTM Service, you are required to:
- Sign the TTM Contract including the TTM Terms and Conditions. and pay the applicable service fee.
- Buy or provide a computer system compatible with the RIPE NCC TTM Software, hardware requirements can be found here.
- Provide a supported GPS antenna. You can buy this yourself or order it via the RIPE NCC.
- Purchase the RIPE NCC custom interface and cable. This can only be ordered directly from the RIPE NCC.
As soon as the steps above have been completed and the hardware has been set up, the RIPE NCC can set up the TTM service at your site.
|First testbox||Additional testbox|
|Prepay all Hardware||€5000||€3700|
|Prepay GPS only||€3500||€2200|
|Pay anually all Hardware||€1800 / year||€1300 / year|
|Pay anually GPS only||€1300 / year||€800 / year|
- All contracts are for an initial three year term.
- All prices include all fees except shipping.
- After 3 years, contracts may be extended for up to two additional one year terms at the prevailing service fee rate at the time.
Sign up for the TTM services
TTM requires a hardware setup compatible with our minimum requirements. We can either order and configure the hardware for you, or you can do it yourself.
- Should you wish the RIPE NCC to order and configure the hardware for you, please fill in this . (This service has been discontinued.)
- Should you wish to build your own Test Box, please fill in this . (This service has been discontinued.)
After you have filled in one of these forms, the RIPE NCC will send you a customised version of the TTM Contract and a copy of the TTM Terms and Conditions. Please sign this form and return it to the RIPE NCC.
Should you have any concerns during this process, please contact us at ttm-sales _at_ ripe _dot_ net.