Routing Information Service (RIS)
This content is only available for historical reference.
These legacy tools and web interfaces have been replaced by RIPEstat
Learn more about the changes to our Routing Information Service
RIS is a RIPE NCC project that collects and stores Internet routing data from several locations around the globe. RIS offers tools that bring this data to the Internet community.
- Search allows you to search for specific RIS data using several custom options
- ASInUse can determine whether an AS is currently in use on the Internet and provide statistical information about its neighbors
- PrefixInUse can determine when a prefix was last seen on the Internet and who originated it
- Looking glass allows you to directly query our route collectors
- RISwhois searches the latest RIS data for details of an IP address. It is useful when querying RIS from scripts. This also has a web interface
- Weekly Statistics Report weekly produced statistics concerning the state and changes of the global routing table
- RIS report BGP analysis graphs using the RIS data
- Debogonising New Address Blocks allows you to test reachability and view statistics for the visibility of new address blocks over the Internet
- RIS Status Overview lists maintenance announcements, outages and database insertion status
- IS Alarms for notifications on rogue announcements of your address space